The African Changemakers Fellowship is a free, intensive 7 weeks online training to share, collaborate and learn everything on social enterprise, entrepreneurship, leadership and intrapreneurship and how to develop ideas to a project or initiative.
African Changemakers Fellowship Program continues to develop Africa social entrepreneurs and social enterprise through training, mentorship, collaboration and connected network to a global changemakers.
African Changemakers Fellowship Program selects impressive visionaries from ages 25-40 and train the next African emerging social entrepreneurs.
- 25-40 years old;
- A citizen from any of the African countries
- Fluent in English- Can read and speak in English
- Able to commit a full 16 hours a week to the program.
- Passionate about using your skills to have a positive impact in community and business
- Interested in social enterprise for Africa sustainable development.
- Demonstrated leadership and collaborative skills.
- Demonstrated initiative, self-direction, and a “can-do” attitude
How to apply
Deadline: June 30, 2017