Call for submissions is open for the annual Smart City Startup Contest by InnoSpring, a global innovation services provider.
InnoSpring is seeking the best and brightest ideas from young startups and teams in the smart building and construction sectors from around the world.
Early-stage companies and project teams from China and Asia Pacific area, North America, Europe.
- Digital Design
- Pre-Fabrication and High Function Building Material
- Construction Automation
- Smart Equipment
- Building Lifetime Management
- Smart Science Park and Smart City
What you are going to get
- A stage to compete and communicate
- Access to investors and specialists
- Startups guild, R&D service, and access to 500 million local market
- Customized acceleration program
- Reverse innovation bridging market demand and solution
- Millions of funding, pilot project, smart building ecosystem if launching local division
This year we add an acceleration program to the contest, which provide startups assist in many perspectives including business management, investment, R&D, entrepreneurship, market resources, and government relationship.
During the demo day at last, the penal will select 10 teams go to final according the comment from investor, market represents, and government represents.
There will be one first prize, two second prizes, and three third prizes.
- First prize: 30,000 Yuan cash award.
- Second prize: 20,000 Yuan cash award.
- Third prize: 10,000 Yuan cash award.
If wining team is going to settle down in Nantong, they will be directly added into Jianghai Elite program and given millions funding according the guideline of the program.
How to apply
Deadline: June 15, 2017